The doctor told us his due date was June 6th. I had a feeling I was a week further along, than that. Based on my LMP, the only possible date of conception (remember, my husband was at Police Academy, and only came home on weekends, lol) and Henry's weight.
So I always read the apps' "this week's" AND "next week's" info, just in case.
So I always read the apps' "this week's" AND "next week's" info, just in case.
We bought a crib, changing table, a cube-storage shelf, and green cube bins. I sorted Henry's clothes into boxes, planning to pick out the smallest sizes and sort them into the bins, later. His room was starting to come together!
Our new house was still not fully unpacked. We had boxes in our own garage, as well as in my dad's basement garage, and my dad's shop. I'm pretty sure we still had things stored in the attic at our first house! We put off working on Henry's green and teal turtle room, til later. We had over 2 months to go. Plenty of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment