At church a couple of Sundays ago, a friend of mine approached & informed me that her basement apartment is now available. Are we interested?
Well, here are pros & cons:
Pros:
-closer to Anthony's work
-closer to my family
-very close to Jayce's school
-more opportunities to babysit
-paid utilities & satellite
Cons:
-higher monthly rent (550 vs 100)
-neighbors
-less space
BUT the difference in our average utility cost & the rent is only about $240 each month, so it's more like $240 monthly rent.
We will cancel our internet & Netflix, which will knock off about $90.
If I babysit & tutor, I can definitely make up the difference. :)
So we decided to move!
We start moving at the end of the month, and begin paying rent in October. :)
I am excited.
We'll work on our credit, during that time, and then build a house.
I think the future looks promising!
No comments:
Post a Comment