Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dinah

The day we found Dinah, under the house.
We took her with us to the creek, for a weenie roast.


My husband has a cat.
Yes, it is HIS cat.
We found her, a tiny kitten, under the creek house. She walked on her front 'elbows,' so we splinted her legs.



She is fine now, and walks just fine. This is going to sound ridiculous, but I am jealous of that silly cat. Anthony will often walk right by me. Me! At my cutest, just sitting all soft and nice (Ha!) And he walks right by me to pet the cat. He'll get down in the oddest position, squeeze in to the strangest places, so he stick his face in the cat's face & baby-talk. Yep. That's my husband. I used to say I'd only marry a man who liked animals. I am, now, eating my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment